Gotu Kola is known as a longevity herb and is used widely in India as part of their traditional medicine, Ayurveda. Its roots and leaves are used for medicinal purposes and provide important health benefits related to healthy veins and blood vessels, to treat skin disorders, help with better memory and improve brain function.
Gotu Kola is one of the world’s most powerful adaptogenic herbs and is regarded as one of the most important herbs for anti-aging and rejuvenation in Ayurvedic Medicine. It contains a large number of powerful antioxidants and other useful substances that have a positive effect on various body systems, especially the brain and nervous system, the blood circulation system and the skin.
- Nervous disorders, epilepsy, senility and premature aging
- As a brain tonic, it is said to aid intelligence and memory
- It strengthens the adrenal glands and cleanses the blood to treat skin impurities
- It is said to combat stress and depression, increase libido and improve reflexes
- It has also been indicated for chronic venous insufficiency, minor burns, scars, scleroderma, skin ulcers, varicose veins, wound healing, rheumatism, blood diseases, congestive heart failure, urinary tract infections, venereal diseases, hepatitis and high blood pressure
For shipping, payment & return policy, please see terms.