Graviola, also known as soursop, Guanabana, or Annona muricata is a 100% natural supplement removed from the graviola tree ("Annona muricata" or soursop). Graviola is a small, upright tree, grows 5-6 meters tall with large, dark green, glossy leaves. It is native to the tropical jungles of Peru, Brazil and Puerto Rico. The fruit is sold in local markets in the tropics where it is called Guanabana or Brazilian Cherimoya, it is excellent for drinks, sherbets and, though slightly sour-acid. Graviola Extract improves the digestive system helping the assimilation of nutrients. One anti-mutant effect (cell protective) in patients with cancer and / or tumor was found.Graviola extract works like a natural supplement.
20 Teabags @40gr
Annona Muricata 100%
- Attack cancer safely and effectively with an all-natural therapy that does not cause extreme nausea, weight loss and hair loss.
- Protect your immune system and avoid deadly infections
- Feel stronger and healthier throughout the course of the treatment
- Boost your energy and improve your outlook on life
- Effectively target and kill malignant cells in 12 types of cancer, including colon, breast, prostate, lung and pancreatic cancer.
- The tree compounds proved to be up to 10,000 times stronger in slowing the growth of cancer cells than Adriamycin, a commonly used chemotherapeutic drug!
- What’s more, unlike chemotherapy, the compound extracted from the Graviola tree selectively hunts down and kills only cancer cells. It does not harm healthy cells.
Serving method :
- Pour 1 teabag with 150cc hot water, wait for 3 minutes, remove the tea bags, drink while warm.
- Drink 2 times a day, morning and afternoon.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- If you have a medical condition or are taking any medication please consult your Doctor before taking this product.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
For shipping, payment & return policy, please see terms.