Ant nest or anthill (Myrmecodia pendans) is a parasitic plant with tuber form that can be found in the inland forests in Indonesia, such as Papua. The tuber of this plant is always used as nest by ant colony. That’s why this plant is called as sarang semut (ant nest). Sarang semut that found in jungles of Papua has big benefits for health. Sarang semut has been used as traditional medicine by rural communities hereditary in Wamena, Papua, Indonesia. It can be understood, because it’s not easy to find sarang semut Papua. It only can be found in the inland jungle of Papua.
- Various types of cancers and tumors such as brain cancer, nose, breast, liver, lung, colon, uterus, skin, prostate and blood cancers (leukemia) and others.
- Heart disease
- Light and heavy stroke
- Eliminating lumps in the breast.
- TB / Lungs
- Kidney and Prostate disorders
- Allergic nose, sneezing in the morning and nosebleeds.
- Heartburn and nausea
- Hemorrhoid (piles), new and old.
- Migraine (half side headache)
- Smoothing and improving the Mother’s Milk volume (ASI)
- Blood circulation, stiff and sore muscles.
- Improve and increase stamina.
- Increase vitality
For shipping, payment & return policy, please see terms.